International medical plan Indigo Expat OnePack
First of all, Indigo Expat OnePack is an international medical plan. It intervenes on Top Up to la CFE. Certainly, it will cover you and your dependents during your expatriation. Moreover, this international medical plan provides you with comprehensive benefits. Thus, the following benefits are covered : hospitalisation, out-patient, vision, dental. But also assistance repatriation and personal liability. Last, maternity benefits are optional.
Eligible expatriates are :
- covered by the CFE (certificate is required), and
- european citizens.
These countries of expatriation are excluded: Bahamas, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Your international medical plan’s documents
First, download Indigo Expat OnePack’s documents. Then, read them carefully. Also, note that some documents are only available in French. In fact, this product mainly concerns French expats.
Next, calculate your premium with the pdf document. Or through online quote. Finally, email us your scanned Application Form!
Four zones of cover
First of all, 4 zones of cover are available. The country of expatriation defines a zone of cover. But, you can decide to upgrade it to be covered in your home country, for example. To conclude, Indigo Expat OnePack proposes zones of cover 1, 2, 3 & 4:
- 4 : China. Hong Kong. Taiwan + countries of Zones 3, 2, 1,
- 3 : Brazil. Singapore. Russia + countries of Zones 2, 1,
- 2 : South Africa. Albania. Angola. Andorra. Argentina. Australia. Austria. Azerbaijan. Bahrain. Barbados. Belgium. Belarus. Bolivia. Bosnia-Herzegovina. Bulgaria. Cambodia. Canada. Chile. Cyprus. Colombia. Costa Rica. Croatia. Czech Republic. Denmark. Djibouti. Dominican Republic. Ecuador. Estonia. Faroe (islands). Finland. France. Germany. Georgia. Gibraltar. Greece. Guatemala. Hungary. Indonesia. Ireland. Iceland. Israel. Italy. Japan. Kazakhstan. Kuwait. Latvia. Lebanon. Liechtenstein. Lithuania. Luxembourg. Macedonia. Malaysia. Malta. Morocco. Mexico. Moldova. Monaco. Montenegro. Mozambique. Netherlands. New-Zealand. Nigeria. Norway. Oman. Panama. Peru. Poland. Polynesia. Portugal. Qatar. Romania. Saint Barthelemy. St Martin. Saint Pierre et Miquelon. Serbia. Slovakia. Slovenia. South Arabia. South Korea. Spain. Sweden. Thailand. Turkey. Ukraine. Uruguay. Vanuatu. Vatican. Venezuela. Vietnam and Wallis and Futuna + countries of Zone 1,
- 1 : Worldwide excluding countries listed in Zones 2 to 4.
Outside the subscribed zone of cover, members are covered during 7 weeks in case of accident or unforeseen illness.
Your international medical plan, step by step
To sum up the above, Indigo Expat WeCare is an exclusive product of Moncey Assurances. Consequently, it appears in our comparators.
Furthermore, Indigo Expat OnePack is insured by Vyv Group. Vyv Group is the second largest medical insurance company in Europe. Finally, the administration is managed by a world leader: MSH International.
More info on next steps:
More info la CFE:
Pay attention to the local regulation for your international medical plan
Please note that an international medical plan does not free you from local regulation. Finally, our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances.