International medical plan on Top Up CFE: Indigo Expat OnePack
Working or living overseas? First of all, Indigo Expat OnePack is an international medical plan. Note that it intervenes on Top Up to la CFE. It will cover you and your dependents during your expatriation. Thus this international medical plan provides you with comprehensive benefits. Thereofre, the following benefits are covered : hospitalisation, out-patient, vision, dental. But also assistance repatriation, personal liability. Please note that maternity benefits are optional.
Eligible expatriates are :
- covered by the CFE (certificate is required), and
- european citizens living or residing abroad.
The following countries of residence are excluded: Bahamas, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Indigo Expat OnePack supporting documentation
First, download and read the documentation. Then please note that it is only available in French.
And email us your scanned Application Form!
IPID Form (Insurance Product Information document)
Four zones of cover and many services, for your international medical plan
First of all, you can select your zone of cover between 4 zones of cover. Therefore, you can freely decide where you want to be covered. Indigo Expat OnePack proposes the following zones of cover (zones 1, 2, 3 et 4):
- 4 : China, Hong Kong, Taiwan + Zones 3, 2, 1.
- 3 : Brazil, Singapore, Russia + Zones 2, 1.
- 2 : South Africa, Albania, Angola, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroe (islands), Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Indonesia. Ireland,.Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Netherlands, New-Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru. Poland,.Polynesia, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre et Miquelon, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam and Wallis and Futuna + Zone 1.
- 1 : Worldwide excluding countries listed in Zones 2 to 4.
Outside the subscribed zone of cover, members are covered during 7 weeks in case of accident or unforeseen illness.
FAQ, implementation of your international medical plan
To summarize the above, Indigo Expat OnePack is an exclusive product of Moncey Assurances. It has been built up and is managed by Moncey Assurances. Therefore, we include it in ours comparators. The administration of claims and invoicing is managed by MSH International.
⇒ Member guide. This supporting document describes how to claim. Or also how to organize direct payment in case of hospitalization.
For more information on next steps, please read the following page.
For more information on La Caisse des Français de l’Etranger, visit the web site.
Please pay attention to the local regulation with your international medical plan
Please note that subscribing to an international medical plan such as Indigo Expat OnePack does not free you from local regulation. Finally, our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances.