Indigo Expat: international private insurances for expatriates
You work or live abroad? Find out more information on the range of international private medical insurances for expatriates: Indigo Expat. Dedicated to expatriates and their family, Indigo Expat plans can indeed be subscribed for at least twelve months. In fact, Indigo Expat plans are bundled packages specifically for expatriates. Thus, theses plans include a Core Plan, an Out-patient Plan and a Dental Plan. Finally, there are optional plans which can be purchased with this package such as Evacuation and Repatriation Plan and a Maternity Plan.
Beofre leaving your home country and before becoming an expatriate, please contact us and consider our exclusive solutions. We believe indeed that you should find a suitable coverage for your project with us.
Exclusive and international private medical insurances for expatriates
- Medical insurance on top-up to CFE (for French expats) or to ORPSS (for Belgian expats): Indigo Expat CFE
- Private medical plan for expatriates on a first euro basis: Indigo Expat CLASSIC. This plan can exclusively be susbscribed by a policyholder with one of the following nationality: France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Monaco, Switzerland, who are permanently residing outside their home country.
- International medical insurance for expatriates to and permanently residing in the United Kingdom: Indigo Expat UK. This plan can exclusively be susbscribed by a policyholder with one of the following nationality: France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Monaco, Switzerland, who are permanently residing outside their home country.
- Helathcare insurance for expatriates residing in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Monaco : Indigo Expat WELCOME
- International personal liability and accidental death insurance for expatriates: Indigo Expat RC&IA
Moncey Comparators: international private medical insurances compared for you
At Assurances et Conseils Moncey, we support you as much as we can selecting the international private medical insurances for expatriates which best fit your needs and expectations. Thus, we do not hesitate comparing our own plans Indigo Expat with other plans from the market we decided to distribute. Through our exclusive comparators, you can easily compare plans and pickpoints specific differences on conditions, annula budget, services, renewal process… Therefore, this unique approach helps you deciding which plan you want to subscribe to !
Please pay attention to the local regulation
Please note that subscribing to an international insurance for expats does not free you from local regulations. Our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances