Indigo Expat WeCare, your international medical coverage
Indigo Expat WeCare is an international medical coverage. To start, it covers the following benefits: hospitalisation, out-patient, vision, dental. Also assistance repatriation and personal liability are included in the pack. Last, maternity benefits are optional.
In general, eligible expatriates are:
- european citizens residing abroad, ie not in their home coutnry,
- non-european citizens residing in a Member State of the European Union.
The following countries of residence / expatriation are excluded: Bahamas, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Indigo Expat WeCare supporting documentation
First, downlooad the supporting documentation available here after. And written in electric blue. Then read it carefully.
Finally and when you are ready, email us your scanned Application Form!
Four zones of cover and many services, for your international medical coverage
Basically, you can select your zone of cover between 4 zones of cover. Therefore, you can freely decide where you want to be covered. Indigo Expat WeCare proposes the following zones of cover, i.e. zones 1, 2, 3 & 4 :
- 4 : China. Hong Kong. Taiwan + countries of Zones 3, 2, 1,
- 3 : Brazil. Singapore. Russia + countries of Zones 2, 1,
- 2 : South Africa. Albania. Angola. Andorra. Argentina. Australia. Austria. Azerbaijan. Bahrain. Barbados. Belgium. Belarus. Bolivia. Bosnia-Herzegovina. Bulgaria. Cambodia. Canada. Chile. Cyprus. Colombia. Costa Rica. Croatia. Czech Republic. Denmark. Djibouti. Dominican Republic. Ecuador. Estonia. Faroe (islands). Finland. France. Germany. Georgia. Gibraltar. Greece. Guatemala. Hungary. Indonesia. Ireland. Iceland. Israel. Italy. Japan. Kazakhstan. Kuwait. Latvia. Lebanon. Liechtenstein. Lithuania. Luxembourg. Macedonia. Malaysia. Malta. Morocco. Mexico. Moldova. Monaco. Montenegro. Mozambique. Netherlands. New-Zealand. Nigeria. Norway. Oman. Panama. Peru. Poland. Polynesia. Portugal. Qatar. Romania. Saint Barthelemy. St Martin. Saint Pierre et Miquelon. Serbia. Slovakia. Slovenia. South Arabia. South Korea. Spain. Sweden. Thailand. Turkey. Ukraine. Uruguay. Vanuatu. Vatican. Venezuela. Vietnam and Wallis and Futuna + countries of Zone 1,
- 1 : Worldwide excluding countries listed in Zones 2 to 4.
Outside the subscribed zone of cover, members are covered during 7 weeks in case of accident or unforeseen illness.
FAQ, implementation of your international medical coverage
To sum up the above, Indigo Expat WeCare is an exclusive product of Moncey Assurances. For this reason, it has been built up and is managed by Moncey Assurances. Consequently, it appears in our comparators.
Furthermore, Indigo Expat WeCare is insured by Vyv Group (which is the second largest medical insurance company in Europe). Finally, the administration of claims and invoicing is managed by a world leader: MSH International.
Next steps, please read the following page:
Pay attention to the local regulation when subscribing to an international medical coverage
Please note that subscribing to an international medical coverage does not free you from local regulations. Certainly our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances.