Indigo Expat WeCare: your international medical coverage
Working or living overseas? Indigo Expat WeCare is an international medical coverage. It covers the following benefits: hospitalisation, out-patient, vision, dental. But also assistance repatriation, personal liability. Then, maternity benefits are optional.
Eligible expatriates are:
- european citizens living and/or residing abroad,
- non-european citizens residing in a Member State of the European Union.
The following countries of residence are excluded: Bahamas, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Indigo Expat WeCare supporting documentation
First, downlooad and read the supporting documentation.
Then, email us your scanned Application Form!
IPID Form (Insurance Product Information document)
Four zones of cover and many services, for your international medical coverage
You can select your zone of cover between 4 zones of cover. Therefore, you can freely decide where you want to be covered. Indigo Expat WeCare proposes the following zones of cover. I.e zones 1, 2, 3 et 4 :
- 4 : China, Hong Kong, Taiwan + Zones 3, 2, 1.
- 3 : Brazil, Singapore, Russia + Zones 2, 1.
- 2 : South Africa, Albania, Angola, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroe (islands), Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland. Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Netherlands, New-Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Polynesia. Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre et Miquelon, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam and Wallis and Futuna + Zone 1.
- 1 : Worldwide excluding countries listed in Zones 2 to 4.
Outside the subscribed zone of cover, members are covered during 7 weeks in case of accident or unforeseen illness.
FAQ, implementation of your international medical coverage
To summarize the above, Indigo Expat WeCare is an exclusive product of Assurances et Conseils Moncey. It has been built up and is managed by Assurances et Conseils Moncey. thereofre, it appears in our comparators. The administration of claims and invoicing is managed by MSH International.
=> Member guide. This supporting document describes how to claim. Or also how to organize a direct settlement with an hospital.
For more information on nextstages, please read the following page.
Please pay attention to the local regulation with your international medical coverage
Please note that subscribing to an international medical coverage such as Indigo Expat WeCare does not free you from local regulations. Our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances.