International healthcare Indigo Expat
The international healthcare Indigo Expat offers an excellent ratio between rates benefits and services. As an Indigo Expat’s member, you will have also the opportunity to enjoy the following conditions and services
You subscribe to First class international Companies:
- MGEN IB : with 10 millions members covered, projects and impelmentation in China, Portugal … MGEN (Groupe VYV) is specialized in medical and international benefits,
- MSH International: with more than 330 000 members, MSH International is a leading company is the administration of expatriate medical plans.
- Tokio Marine: this company is an expert in special lines such as Individual Accident or Assistance Repatriation.
You can find in your Welcome Pack, the following documents:
- Insurance Information Leaflets
- Insurance Certificate
- Instructions to access online services
Supporting documents are all available in English and in French.
Among all available services, major ones are probably the following. Have a look on the Member Guide to get them all!
- Helpline 24/7, in 7 languages : English, French, German, Sapnish, Italian, Portuguese, Ducth,
- Guarantee of payment and direct billing in case of hospitalisation,
- Mobile App,
- International Medical Network.
Rates / premiums
Some countries are more expensives for medical expenses than others. Therefore, we propose 4 zones. If you move, your premium will be ajusted according to your new country of expatriation.
To avoid any confusion between the risk increase linked to the age, and the increase linked to medical inflation or technical results, Indigo Expat proposes premiums by age.
Pay attention to the local regulation
Please note that subscribing to an international health insurance does not free you from the local regulations. If you are eligible to contribute to a local healthcare system, make sure that you are compliant. Otherwise, you may be subject to paying a tax levy.