Your international medical coverage
Indigo Expat WeCare is an international medical coverage. To start, it covers the following benefits: hospitalisation, out-patient, vision, dental. Also assistance repatriation and personal liability are included in the pack. Last, maternity benefits are optional.
In general, eligible expatriates are:
- european citizens residing abroad, i.e. not in their home coutnry,
- non european citizens residing in a Member State of the European Union.
The following countries of expatriation are excluded: Bahamas, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Russia.
International medical coverage – Indigo Expat WeCare
First, download Indigo Expat WeCare’s documents. Then, read them carefully before subscribing.
Next, calculate your premium with the pdf document. Or through online quote. Finally, email us your scanned Application Form!
International medical coverage – zones of cover
First of all, 4 zones of cover are available. The country of expatriation defines a zone of cover. But, you can decide to upgrade it to be also covered in your home country, for example. To conclude, Indigo Expat WeCare proposes zones of cover 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- 4 : China, Hong Kong, Taiwan + countries of Zones 3, 2, 1,
- 3 : Brazil, Singapore + countries of Zones 2, 1,
- 2 : South Africa, Albania, Angola, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroe (islands), Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Netherlands, New-Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, St Martin, Saint Pierre et Miquelon, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam and Wallis and Futuna + countries of Zone 1,
- 1 : Worldwide excluding countries listed in Zones 2 to 4.
Outside the subscribed zone of cover, members are covered during 7 weeks in case of accident or unforeseen illness.
International medical coverage – Partners
Furthermore, Indigo Expat WeCare is insured by Vyv Group. Vyv Group is the second largest medical insurance company in Europe. Finally, the administration is managed by a world leader: MSH International.
International medical coverage – step by step
To sum up the above, Indigo Expat WeCare is an exclusive product of Moncey Assurances. Also, it appears in our comparators. Finally, please read the following page for next steps.
Local regulation and international medical coverage
Please note that an international medical coverage does not free you from local regulations. Certainly our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances.