Unpaid premiums – Indigo Expat WeCare or OnePack
Notice of Information – extract regarding unpaid premiums for Indigo Expat WeCare (same for OnePack).
“Membership may also end under one of the following conditions:
– In the event of non-payment of premiums by the Member,”
“In any event, cover ceases:
15.1.1 For each Insured Member:
– in the event of non-payment of premiums, in accordance with the provisions of the French Insurance Code,”
“Payment of the premiums by the Insured member
Premiums are paid by the Insured in advance in euros (€) to MSH International, to whom the Association has delegated the collection and collection of contributions, by direct debit, transfer, or bank card on the internet.
The amount of the contribution is indicated according to the procedure defined in the membership form.”
Indigo Expat WeCare ou OnePack – procedure in case of unpaid premiums
Article 22.2 : “Non-payment of the premiums
In the event of non-payment of the premium or a fraction of the premium,
- a registered letter shall be sent to the Member of the policy at least thirty (30) days after the renewal date,
- a letter of formal notice is sent, informing him/her that at the end of a period of forty-five (45) days after the date of the later, non payment of the premium shall result in cancellation of the policy which is the object of this Insurance leaflet, without further notice.
- The Insurer may terminate the Policy after ten (10) days after this period.”
Indigo Expat WeCare ou OnePack: cancellation of the policy if unpaid
When the upaid procedure ends, it leads to the cancellation of the policy. That means that the expatriate will have to pay unpaid premiums + to fill in a medical questionnaire to subscribe again to Indigo Expat WeCare (or OnePack). Thereofre, pre existing conditions could have an impact on conditions (exclusion, extra premium …).
At the end, it is always strongly recommended to pay premiums on time and before cancellation.
Pay attention to the local regulation for your international medical plan
Please note that an international medical plan does not free you from local regulation. Finally, our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances.