International healthcare insurance expatriates Czech Republic
International healthcare insurance expatriates Czech Republic: your medical insurance for Czech Republic is certainly available on this website. In order to have a better overview on Indigo Expat’s conditions, please check and download all the supporting documentation. Our plans usually fit with expatriates needs and expectations, and offer also a very good ratio between benefits services and rates.
Have a look on our plans which include in patient, out patient, vision and dental benefits (maternity benefits are optional), assistance repatriation, personal liability, individual accident:
- Indigo Expat WeCare: private insurance for european citizens living and/or residing abroad, and for non-european citizens residing in a Member State of the European Union
- Indigo Expat OnePack : private coverage on Top-Up to CFE (Caisse des Français de l’Etranger)
Our coverages are convenient for most countries. All services are expatriates oriented, and as a result the Mobile App will be your easiest access to your international medical insurance.
The Czech Republic, also known by its short-form name, Czechia, is a landlocked country in Central Europe bordered by Germany to the west, Austria to the south, Slovakia to the east and Poland to the northeast
Main cities: Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, Hradec Králové, České Budějovice
Currency: Czech coruna (CZK)
Since the fall of communism in 1989, the Czech Republic – and its capital in particular – has evolved into one of Europe’s most popular travel destinations.
Sources : Wikipedia, Lonely planet
International healthcare insurance expatriates Czech Republic – zone of cover
Czech Republic belongs to the zone of cover 2. But you have the opportunity to select the most accurate zone of cover for you. You can select your zone of cover between 4 zones of cover:
- 4 : China, Hong Kong, Taiwan + Zones 3, 2, 1
- 3 : Brazil, Singapore, Russia + Zones 2, 1,
- 2 : South Africa, Albania, Angola, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroe (islands), Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Netherlands, New-Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre et Miquelon, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam and Wallis and Futuna + Zone 1
- 1 : Worldwide excluding countries listed in Zones 2 to 4
Outside your zone of cover, members are covered during 7 weeks in case of accident or unforseen illness.
Moncey comparators for international healthcare insurance expatriates Czech Republic
At Assurances et Conseils Moncey, we always try to present you the coverage which best fit with your needs and expectations. Therefore, we are used to present our own products – Indigo Expat plans – with several products we selected on the market. We do not work with all Companies and are very concerned about our selection. Through our comparison tools, you can easily pickpoint major advantages and disavantages. Then, you can probably take the best decision and make the most accurate choice !
Please pay attention to the local regulation
Please note that subscribing to an international healthcare insurance expatriates Czech Republic does not free you from the local regulations. If you are eligible to contribute to the local healthcare system in certain countries and do not have local cover in place, you may be subject to paying a tax levy.