From your Application Form to renewal
You just send us your Indigo Expat’s Application Form for your expat health insurance (CFE, Classic, Welcome, Group < 11 expats) and we thank you for your trust!
To clarify next stages, find here the different steps of your contract for the coming months:
Your Application Form is submitted to the Underwritting Dept, which will check that all information have been filled in and which will analyze your medical questionnaire.
The following responses are possible:
- your file is rejected (the Underwritting Dept does not have to justifiy its decision)
- Special Conditions apply to consider pre existing condition (exclusion and/or extra premium). Further information can be requested in that case (including medical reports). If Special Conditions apply, you recieve the Special Conditions document which has to be siged and returned to process your Application.
- standard conditions apply
When the previous step is finalized, you recieve by email the following documents for your expat health insurance: Table of Benefits, General Conditions , Pre Certificate and the “Precontractual Doc”
You have to sign and send by email the “Precontractual Doc“. This document confirms that you weel recieved the full contractual document and take acknowledge of all conditions of your expat health insurance.
When we recieve the “Precontractual Doc” completed and signed, we can revert to you with the Invoice.
Invoice and activation of your policy
If tax applies in your country of expatriation, it will appear now on the invoice of your expat health insurance. Tax are collected by the Insurer and paid to the State to make sure that you are in line with the local regulation, on this aspect. Please note therefore that tax can change according to the regulation if you remain expatriate in the same country, and can disappear from your invoice in case you change your country of expatriation by one where no tax applies.
If you pay by bank transfer or by cheque, please note that it is important to mention your reference which is indicated on your invoice. This is the sole way to identify and allocate your payment to your policy.
To obtain a quick activation of your policy / expat health insurance, you may opt for credit card or direct debit payment.
When your payment is allocated, your policy is activated and you can immediately benefit your coverage and services.
You will find the following documents in your Welcome Pack : the welcome letter, general conditions, the table of benefits, your insurance certificate, claim forms, your id and password to access on line services, members’ plastic cards.
It will be send to you directly by the Underwritting Dept for confidentiality (i.e. id and password for on line services of your expat health insurance)
For on line services, please connect yourself on the following page: http://www.allianzworldwidecare.com/members
Through on line services, you can for example modify your contact and bank details, check your claim statements (pdf) and the dynamic table of benefits, download your insurance certificate…
Helpline / Client Services
You can identify yourself with your personal details (name, surname, date of birth, policy n°) when contacting the Helpline or Client Services, and benefit your coverage and services.
If you have any query, you can find all contact details on your member’s card or on the last page of general conditions
The following languages are at least available for your expat health insurance: english, french, german, spanish, italian, portuguese.
Toll free numbers are aslo available in certain countries.
Request for reimbursment and hospitalisation
Helpline / Client Services is at your own disposal to respond to all your questions on benefits, procedures, reimbursments, prior approval, hospitalisation, insurance certificate and to assist you with the claims administration.
You can send your request for reimbursment by
- Email: send your claim form* and original bills and documents (scan) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: send your form* and original bills and documents by Fax at + 353 1 645 4033,
- using MyHealth App
- by Post* : Allianz Worldwide Care, 15 Joyce Way, Park West Business Campus, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Irlande
* we recommand you to download and save the form in word format with your information. You will not have to fill in your personal and bank details every times you require a reimbursment.
NB1 : without the diagnosis, AWC cannot process your claim promptly, as they will need to request these details from you or your doctor
NB2 : due to the partnership with La Caisse des Français de l’Etranger, you just have to send your request to AWC which will manage the coordination with the CFE.
Claims Made Easy summarizes claims process.
Invoicing – surcharges in case of frequency payment for your expat health insurance
If you opt for a half yearly, quarterly or monthly payement, please note that
- you will not recieve any other invoice in the next 12 months and you have to roganize yourself to make sure that payment is done on time, and according to your invoice,
- you have to pay attention to your credit card and bank account to make sure that payment will not be rejected by your bank and that the crdit card will not expire in the coming 2 months,
- if your policy is unpaid, you will recieve reminders by emails to the email address saved in the system (the one mentioned on your application form, if you did not chaged it through on line services or Client Services). If invoice remains unpaid, your policy will be cancelled and this will be notified to you by email.
NB: we recommand you to opt for annual payment, when possible, to avoid difficulties and surcharges.
Renewal of your expat health insurance
You will recieve your new conditions 2 months before renewal date by your Moncey Assurances’ contact.
Conditions depend on product review, technical results (incl. loss ratio between premiums and claims), medical inflation…. For more information on medical inflation, please read the following page Renewal conditions of your international healthcare insurance and medical inflation
1. Sales aspects: your Moncey’s Advisor
We remain on your sides to manage your contract, to add/delete dependents, modify your benefits at renewal, review your expat health insurance if your situation changed… to provide you with additional coverages (assistance, life & disability), and in case you face difficulties with providers
2. Claims administration and hospitalisation: Helpline & Client Services (AWC – contact details are mentioned on the last page of the IBG)
3. Invoicing: Credit Control (AWC)
For any question related to invoicing, you can email to email@example.com
Please pay attention to the local regulation
Please note that subscribing to an expat health insurance does not free you from the local regulations. If you are eligible to contribute to the local healthcare system in certain countries and do not have local cover in place, you may be subject to paying a tax levy